Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BDS II All Saints Day Vigilante Movies

I could say that Boondock Saints is the greatest, best and more righteous vigilante movie but there is another one that I also find to be my favorite and the one I consider the best. The Crow is the best Vigilante movie because it is the most justified.
His lover gets raped, beaten and she dies after 30 hours of pain in a hospital room. Eric Draven could not protect her from the horrible men and because of that when he dies, his spirit cannot rest. So he comes back to avenge his lover and himself. Even death cannot keep him from justice, he loved his fiancee' so much that he came back to avenge her. I feel that it is the most justified because of what they did to his beloved.
That movie reflects on what any one of us would do if someone killed the person we love the most. I do love Boondock Saints, I do. But The Crow is the most justified and it gives us all a chance to live out a fantasy we have all had at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment